After a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with our families the rush is on to finish the upstairs of our new house so that we can move in and decorate for Christmas? (Sound familiar? Last year we were rushing around to finish the hard wood floors and painting on the first floor at Yorkshire so that I could move stuff in from the garage and decorate for the Holidays!) I really do enjoy having a home in order and decorated for the holidays and hope that this is the last year for many many years to come that our home is in such a state this time of year. Stuart spending the beginning of this finishing his plaster work so that we can clean up and finishing PAINTING! Our granite will be installed on December 9th and we are hoping to be living there by the weekend of Dec 11 and 12. On the bright side I have been able to decorate the outside of the new house, pardon the picture Christmas lights at night just don't seem to photograph very well!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Christmas is Coming
After a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with our families the rush is on to finish the upstairs of our new house so that we can move in and decorate for Christmas? (Sound familiar? Last year we were rushing around to finish the hard wood floors and painting on the first floor at Yorkshire so that I could move stuff in from the garage and decorate for the Holidays!) I really do enjoy having a home in order and decorated for the holidays and hope that this is the last year for many many years to come that our home is in such a state this time of year. Stuart spending the beginning of this finishing his plaster work so that we can clean up and finishing PAINTING! Our granite will be installed on December 9th and we are hoping to be living there by the weekend of Dec 11 and 12. On the bright side I have been able to decorate the outside of the new house, pardon the picture Christmas lights at night just don't seem to photograph very well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment