Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Shower Fun

Since our "bestie" Anna is now 35 weeks pregnant with her first Kelsey and I took it upon ourselves to host a shower for her. We set the date months ago and I got the invitations out on time but in my usual way I was working like a crazy woman getting everything together the last week. (Note to self don't plan a shower on a Sunday and plan on working the two nights prior without planning for the stress!) The day of Kelsey and I were both thankful that we decided to divide out the responsibilities. There is no way I would have found time to plan games or bake a cake. I am especially thankful that Ellen came over to keep food out and take pictures, I could not have enjoyed the event with out her here, I would have simply been too busy. Here are some pictures of our fun!



Annalisa's room got a ton of cute owl decorations

the food spread

my amazing co-hostess Kelsey Hughes

Oliva was a huge part of the entertainment

Ashley attempting to "be pregnant" prior to one of Kelsey's games!

Liam, our youngest guest

how big is Anna?

No comments:

Post a Comment