The weather here in Kentucky has been beautiful this week. Stuart and I have been able to walk our new neighborhood together three days in a row. Stuart surprised me Sunday morning with a new pair of yoga capris and an UnderArmor type shirt for our upcoming hiking trip in Gatlinburg over spring break. We celebrated a low key but special Valentines Day dinner at home. Stuart grilled steaks and I made twice baked potatoes, broccoli casserole, green beans, salads. I also made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert and Stuart made some dark chocolate dipped strawberries. What can I say? We love to eat and enjoyed some of everything. We ate in the dinning room by the fireplace (which we absolutely love even as the weather is getting warmer.) We spent the rest of the evening relaxing and watching recordings on our DVR.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Valentines Day
The weather here in Kentucky has been beautiful this week. Stuart and I have been able to walk our new neighborhood together three days in a row. Stuart surprised me Sunday morning with a new pair of yoga capris and an UnderArmor type shirt for our upcoming hiking trip in Gatlinburg over spring break. We celebrated a low key but special Valentines Day dinner at home. Stuart grilled steaks and I made twice baked potatoes, broccoli casserole, green beans, salads. I also made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert and Stuart made some dark chocolate dipped strawberries. What can I say? We love to eat and enjoyed some of everything. We ate in the dinning room by the fireplace (which we absolutely love even as the weather is getting warmer.) We spent the rest of the evening relaxing and watching recordings on our DVR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment