Sunday, February 27, 2011
On the mend
Not much to report here other that me catching a horrible stomach bug/flu from work last weekend and being sick most of my 5 days off. At first we thought that Stuart and my family, who visited last Sunday before I turned ill on Monday, had made it through unaffected. But Stuart has been sick the last 24 hours and my mom is feeling the affects today. Boo Boo Boo stomach bug. Luckily Stuart is on the mend and after low energy through Friday afternoon I had an uneventful weekend at work. I'm hoping Stuart fully recovers faster that I did! I really only did about 6 productive things all last week (2 yoga classes, laundry, grocery store, cooked a pot of soup, yeah that's about it!) We missed church this morning and are now enjoying a close U of L basketball game on the couch and listening to the thunder and rain outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment