Monday, March 14, 2011

Celebrations


I was lucky enough to have Saturday night off from work. Stuart and I hosted some friends and family over to see the improvements on the house. We were especially delighted to have Reagan (Brian and Melinda Patterson), Nathan and Carter (Scott and Jenny Paris), and Beckham (Danny and Amy Spanyer) along with all of our adult guests. We forgot to take pictures while every one was visiting but did remember to snap a picture of the housewarming gifts we received (thanks to the Spanyers and McCombs) along with some leftover appetizers we took to a neighborhood St. Patricks Day party that evening. We were grandly surprised that one of our Irish neighbors actually has an Irish Pub room in their house. We watched the Cards in the Big East Championship game with our neighbors. I was amazed to still be standing on only 2 hours of sleep for about 36 hours but isn't that a joy of being young and working the night shift?!

No comments:

Post a Comment