Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday Fun

Over the last week I've had a fabulous time celebrating my 26th (can you believe it!) Birthday despite the fact that I worked Friday on my actual birthday and again on Saturday.

Last Wednesday Ellen had us all over for Birthday Dinner. Yummy twice baked potatoes, beef tenderloin, Italian green beans, and broccoli casserole~ But the best part was the birthday cake ice cream from the Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen.



Connor enjoyed his ice cream as much as I did.
And we enjoyed the entertainment he provided!



Ellen surprised me with a yogitoes skidless mat towel. I used it for the first time yesterday and it really is a step above the other ones I have from target and 10 steps above a bath towel or beach towel that is smaller than the mat!
















Stuart bought me an awesome digital food scale and a glass cake stand and topper. He's such an amazing fella! He also came home from work early on Friday to make me brunch and nap with me before work.


I spent Sunday evening with my two favorite girlies. We made a fabulous dinner. (and we found out that Anna is much more proficient at frying crab cakes than I am!)
See our amazing dinner crab cakes, asparagus with raspberry sauce, couscous, stuffed mushrooms, and marshmallow fruit salad.  This picture doesn't really show it very well but at 18weeks Anna finally has a cute little pregnant belly. We ended the evening playing Canasta and eating amazing low calorie cupcakes baked by the amazing Anna. (Who would have thought that cake mix with only diet orange soda would make amazing moist cupcakes especially when iced with fat free whipped cream, mixed with sugar free vanilla pudding, and pureed pineapple.)

No comments:

Post a Comment